Time & Location
Sep 04, 2022, 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Oronoco, 7499 60th Ave NW, Oronoco, MN 55960, USA
About the Event
Relax in the shade of two huge maple trees and enjoy our tasty wood-fired pizza, made with our own sourdough crust, homemade sauce and garden ingredients, while you listen to the great local music of Bruce Bednarchuk on the barn stage!
- One ticket entitles you to a 14-inch wood-fired pizza with your choice of toppings - usually plenty for two people. When you arrive at the farm, order your toppings at the pizza wagon from our seasonal pizza menu. Cold beverages, appetizers and homemade ice cream sandwiches are available for purchase at the farm. This year, we have just become a Farmstead Winery and will be offering a variety of our meads (wine made with honey) in tasting flights, by the glass, and by the bottle! Please do not bring in outside food and beverages - Thank you for supporting our pizza & mead enterprise!
- Sorry, we are not able to make refunds or change your date if you change your mind. If the weather is stormy and we cancel, we will contact you as early as possible and will post on the event page and on FB to let you know and we will refund your purchase.
More details that may be helpful if this is your first visit:
- We strongly urge you to preorder your pizza! We only make a limited number of pizzas based on our parking capacity, and pizzas usually sell out a few days in advance.
- We have limited parking in our pasture, so please try to share rides and be sure to park within the indicated spaces. Parking is not allowed along the road. After arriving, come to the pizza cart in front of the barn to confirm your order and select your toppings from our meat or vegetarian pizza creations. Pizzas will be made starting at 4 p.m. in the order the pizza orders are confirmed at the cart. Appetizers and desserts will also be available. Mead will be available in the mead-tasting room.
- We have some seating, but you may wish to bring your own comfy lawn chair. We request that you haul out any trash or recycling that you bring in and help keep our farm tidy. Visit the farm's donkeys, goats, chickens, and gardens (but do not go into their enclosures or feed them.) Check out the Fairy Garden, Fish Gazebo pond and Vardo! You are also welcome to enjoy the yard games.
- We prepare a limited number of gluten-free pizza crusts each week. You may request a gluten free pizza when you arrive for a $5 additional charge. Note: We are primarily a bakery, milling and baking with flour. Flour is probably in the air of our kitchen. We carefully prepare your gluten-free pizza but cannot guarantee zero exposure to gluten.
- Please do not bring your pets! There are often many small children in attendance, and we have a lot of farm animals and 4 friendly farm dogs who do not appreciate other dogs on the farm. Parents, please keep a close eye on your children and instruct them to be respectful of the farm and animals. It is the nature of farms to have potential hazards such as electric fences, ponds, and livestock. Please do not allow children to chase the chickens and do not share pizza or other people food with the animals.
Thank you for visiting Squash Blossom Farm - we hope you find the pizza delicious, the music delightful and that you have a wonderful, relaxing time!
Summer Sunday w/Bruce Bednachu
+$0.63 service fee
Each week we make a variety of delicious meat and vegetarian pizzas featuring seasonal ingredients from our gardens and other local growers. One pizza usually is enough for 2 people. $25 (includes 7.375% MN sales tax).
+$0.63 service fee