Summer Sundays at Squash Blossom Farm with DD & Company
Time & Location
About the Event
Relax in the shade of two huge maple trees and enjoy our tasty wood-fired pizza, made with our own sourdough crust, homemade sauce and garden ingredients, while you listen to DD & Company performing on the barn stage.
One ticket entitles you to a 14-inch wood-fired pizza with your choice of toppings - usually plenty for two people. Cold beverages, appetizers and homemade ice cream sandwiches are available for purchase at the farm.
// More details that may be helpful if this is your first visit //
- Parking is no longer allowed along the road (Olmsted County will ticket and tow your car!) We have limited parking in our pasture, so please try to share rides and be sure to park within the indicated spaces.
- Come to the pizza cart in front of the barn to confirm your order and select your toppings from our meat or vegetarian pizza creations. Pizzas will be made starting at 4 p.m. in the order the pizza orders are confirmed at the cart. Appetizers and desserts may be available.
- We have some seating, but you may wish to bring your own comfy lawn chair.
- You may bring a bottle of wine or beer if you wish.
- We request that you haul out any trash or recycling that you bring in and help keep our farm tidy.
- Visit the farm's donkeys, goats, chickens, and gardens (but do not go into their enclosures or feed them.)
- Don't miss the fairy garden, Fish Gazebo pond and Vardo! You are also welcome to enjoy the yard games.
We are able to prepare a limited number of gluten-free pizza crusts each week. Request when you place your topping order at the pizza cart. $4 additional fee. Note: We are primarily a bakery, milling grain and baking with flour. We carefully prepare your gluten-free crust but cannot guarantee zero exposure to gluten.
Please do not bring your dog!
There are often many small children in attendance, and we have a lot of farm animals and 3 friendly farm dogs who do not appreciate other dogs on the farm.
Parents, please keep a close eye on your children - it is the nature of farms to have potential hazards such as electric fences, ponds, and livestock. Please teach your children to respect the animals and the farm, and do not share your pizza or other people food with the animals.
Thank you for visiting Squash Blossom Farm - we hope you find the pizza delicious, the music delightful and that you have a wonderful, relaxing time!
- Wood-Fired Pizza$22+$1.84 Sales Tax+$0.60 Service fee$22+$1.84 Sales Tax+$0.60 Service feeSold Out
- Gluten-Free Pizza$24+$2.01 Sales Tax+$0.65 Service fee$24+$2.01 Sales Tax+$0.65 Service feeSold Out
- Dessert Pizza$20+$1.68 Sales Tax+$0.54 Service fee$20+$1.68 Sales Tax+$0.54 Service feeSold Out